The CP7763D / CP7773D series comes in a ¾” and 1” version and is also available with extended 6” anvils to best fit the users’ needs. This is the first straight impact wrench available in ¾ in. size in Chicago Pneumatic’s extensive range. Matching user demand for lighter yet powerful tools, the new impact wrenches are lightweight, weighing 14.3 lbs for short shank versions and 16.1 lbs for the extended shank versions, and both deliver a powerful 1,300 ft.lbs in reverse, providing a high power to weight ratio. This enables users to get their job done quickly and increase productivity, with less fatigue.
With a new straight design and improved ergonomics in the handle, the CP7763D/CP7773D provides users with increased comfort and stability during tough tasks. Typically pistol models are used in general mechanics, however, this straight version is more comfortable and better balanced for the user. As a result, it is easier and less tiring to use, meaning that operators can perform their duties more efficiently and suffer less strain.
The twin hammer mechanisms and steel motor offer users a highly durable tool, designed to work in tough environments, while the aluminium housing and rubber bumper on front ensure the latest impact wrench follows Chicago Pneumatic’s rugged and reliable design.
High durability & powerful
- Twin hammer mechanism
- Steel motor
- Ergonomic handle
- Side handle with soft touch grip
- Down exhaust
Rugged and robust
- Aluminum housing
- Composite cover
Easy to use
- 4 position power regulator on both sides
- Ergonomic Forward / Reverse lever
- Socket retainer ring
- Square drive – 3/4 inch
- Working torque – 250 – 1070 ft-lbs. / 340-1450 Nm
- Max torque – 1300 ft-lbs. / 1760 Nm
- Speed – 6600 rpm
- Weight – 14.3 lbs, / 6.5 kg
- Air cons. average – 10.5 cfm / 4.4 l/s
- Air cons. @ load – 41 cfm / 19.2 l/s
- Sound level – 98 dBA
- Vibration – 12 – (3.3) m/s² (K)
- Dimensions (lenght x width x height) – 290x90x165 mm / 11.4 x 3.5 x 6.5 in.