The new Chicago Pneumatic CP7732C is an ultra-compact and powerful ½’’ composite impact wrench. At only 4.3″ long (108 mm), this stubby impact wrench is ideal for very restricted areas, like transmission and engine work. Since this tool is shorter than your hand, anywhere your hand can fit, so can the CP7732C!
New ergonomics for much better user comfort! Our new tool is super ergonomic and has been designed for maximum user comfort with a composite housing and thermoplastic rubber handle. You will love the smooth side-to-side forward/reverse mechanism and the new power setting system. The ergonomic curved handle reduces tension in the mechanic’s hand and helps reduce chances of an injury. Furthermore, a full teasing trigger gives the operator easier control during operation.
The new CP7732C is lighter than the previous generation yet more powerful and much more ergonomic than the previous model. It is a must have in every mechanic tool box to easily work in tight spaces that are unreachable with a standard ½ impact wrench!
460 ft.lbs – 625 Nm of maximum torque in reverse
Socket retainer ring
High durability and robust
- Jumbo hammer mechanism
- Steel motor
- Aluminum clutch housing
- S2S “Side-to-side”: 1 handed Forward – Reverse operation
- New power setting system: 1 handed-operation behind the trigger – 2 positions in reverse: maximum and low torque – 2 positions in forward: maximum and low torque
Comfort and lightweight
- Composite housing
- Curved handle with Thermo-Plastic Rubber injected housing, for a durable and comfortable grip
- Anvil – 1/3 inch
- Speed – 9.410 rpm
- Working torque – 52 – 285 ft-lbs. / 70-387 Nm
- Max torque – 460 ft-lbs. / 625 Nm
- Weight – 2.2 lbs, / 1.0 kg
- Lenght – 4 1/4 inch / 108 mm
- Air cons. average – 5.5 cfm / 2.6 l/s
- Air cons. @ load – 22 cfm / 10.2 l/s
- Sound level – 95.5 dBA
- Vibration – 10.8(1.42) m/s² (K)
- Inner dose diammeter – 3/8 in / 10 mm
- Air inlet – 10 mm / 1/4 in
- Dimensions (lenght x width x height) – 108x65x190 mm / 4.3 x 2.6 x 7.5 in.