The hydraulic K 2500 power cutter works with a traditional 16″cutting blade, and is frequently used for pre-cutting with the K 3600 MK II. This power cutter is surprisingly light and maneuverable, powerful and durable, so you can work efficiently and comfortably for longer periods. It’s particularly well-suited for working indoors due to no exhaust fumes and low noise levels.
Light with high power
Hydraulics is an excellent way to transfer high power without the cutter becoming heavy.
No fumes and low noise levels
Running a hydraulic cutter means you avoid fumes and high noise levels, so they are ideal for both indoor and outdoor jobs.
Reversible cutting arm
The drive belt with fully sealed transmission keeps out cutting dust for reduced wear and allows close cutting to walls and floor.
- Blocks, curbstones and pavers
- Cast concrete
- Floors and walls
- Power output – 7 hp
- Hydraulic flow, max – 10 gal/min
- Hydraulic pressure – 140 bar
- Max cutting depth – 6 inch
- Blade diameter – 16 inch
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment) – 18.3 lbs
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) – 107 dB(A)
- Vibrations front handle – 7.5 m/s²
- Vibrations rear handle – 5.2 m/s²