The eccentric rim drive system of hydraulic power cutter K 3600 MK II provides a 10″ cutting dept with a 14″ blade. It’s suitable for a wide variety of applications, such as correcting door and window openings and cutting pipe in installation jobs. It’s ideal for working indoors due to no exhaust fumes and low noise levels.
Thanks to the peripheral drive you can cut far deeper than with a traditional power cutter. The cutting depth of 10″ is sufficient to cut through a normal wall from one side only.
No fumes and low noise levels
Running a hydraulic cutter means you avoid fumes and high noise levels, so they are ideal for both indoor and outdoor jobs.
Light with high power
Hydraulics is an excellent way to transfer high power without the cutter becoming heavy.
Adjustable front handle
Facilitates maneuverable cutting.
- Adjustment to openings
- Blocks, curbstones and pavers
- Cast concrete
- Deep cutting
- Floors and walls
- Pipe trenches
- Power output – 5.8 hp
- Hydraulic flow, max – 10 gal/min
- Hydraulic pressure – 140 bar
- Max cutting depth – 10.6 inch
- Blade diameter – 240 mm / 10 inch
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment) – 18.3 lbs
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) – 111 dB(A)
- Vibrations front handle – 4.3 m/s²
- Vibrations rear handle – 6 m/s²