Electric core drill for use with stand. DM 280 is an ideal choice for medium core drilling up to 14 in. diameter. The motor is very easy to operate and features several ergonomic features facilitating drilling and set up. Suitable for water evacuation, ventilation, angle drilling and stitch drilling.
- Load indicator
Drill with maximum pressure
An LED indicator shows the load of the machine, allowing you to always drill at maximum pressure.
Durable and ergonomic design
Durable and shock-proof, designed to protect the electronics. Easy to carry and install thanks to low weight and ergonomic design.
Watercooled 3 speed gearbox for optimal drilling performance and longer service intervals.
Easy start with reduced speed
Used with starting a hole, speed is reduced by half using the Smart Start® button, which reduces vibration.
- Power, 3 speeds – 2700 W
- Spindle speed full load high speed – 350/780/1340 rpm
- Spindle speed full load low speed – 240/540/930 rpm
- Rated output, W / A – 1750/1850 W / 13/25 A
- Weight – 29 lbs/ 13 kg
- Max drill bit diameter, stand – 14 inch
- Spindle speed unloaded – 450/1000/1730 rpm
- Sound pressure level – 88 dB(A)
- Rec drill diameter – Low speed 50 – 350 mm
- Compatible drill stand – DS 450, DS 50 Gyro
- Angle drilling
- Horizontal drilling
- Stitch drilling
- Water evacuation
- Vertical drilling
- Channels, pipes and cables