Powerful electric core drill for use with stand. DM 340 is the perfect choice for medium and heavy core drilling where high production rates are needed, especially with large diameter core bits. Recommended diameter up to 400 mm. The motor is very easy to operate with several ergonomic features facilitating drilling and set up. Suitable for water evacuation, ventilation, angle drilling and stitch drilling.
- Reliable gearbox
- Load indicator
Drill with maximum pressure
A LED indicator shows the load of the machine, allowing you to always drill at maximum pressure.
Increases productivity and extends service life.
Easy start with reduced speed
To facilitate making a starter hole, speed is reduced by half using the Smart Start® button.
Durable and ergonomic design
Durable and shock-proof, designed to protect the electronics. Easy to carry and install thanks to low weight and ergonomic design.
- Power, 3 speeds – 3300 W
- Voltage – 110 V – 32Amp
- Spindle speed full load low-speed – 240/540/930 rpm
- Spindle speeds RPM – 310/690/1190 rpm
- Weight – 14 kg / 31 lbs
- Max drill bit diameter, stand – 400 mm / 16 inch
- Rated output, W – 1750/1850 W
- Rated current, A – 13/25 A
- Sound pressure level – 88 dB(A)9
- Rec drill diameter – 50-400 mm
- Spindle speed unloaded – 310/690/1190
- Compatible drill stand – DS 450, DS 50 Gyro