Our most lightweight and compact petrol push floor saw for asphalt and concrete cutting. Ideal for job sites that are difficult to access and for small repair jobs, up to 125 mm cutting depth. FS 305 is very easy to handle and can be transported in a small vehicle.
- Clear depth indicator
Easy to transport
Very light weight facilitating transport and handling.
Adjustable handle and extendable right rear wheel for increased stability.
Engine and blade shaft mounting system increases comfort and gives an excellent cutting performance.
The IntelliSeal blade shaft system allows for a minimum of 250 maintenance-free hours without daily greasing of bearings.
- Motor manufacturer – Robin
- Max output (As rated by the engine manufacturer) – 5.7 hp
- Diamond blade, max – 350 mm / 14 “
- Hand/Arm vibration (Aeq) – 6.2 m/s²
- Max cutting depth – 120 mm
- Weight – 54 kg / 119.05 lbs
- Product size, LxWxH – 915x381x990 mm / 36.02x15x38.98 inch