Very lightweight and compact petrol push floor saw for asphalt and concrete cutting. Ideal for job sites that are difficult to access and for small repair jobs, up to 122 mm cutting depth. FS 309 is very easy to handle and can be transported in a small vehicle.
- Clear depth indicator
Easy to transport
Very light weight facilitating transport and handling.
Adjustable handle and extendable right rear wheel for increased stability.
Engine and blade shaft mounting system increases comfort and gives an excellent cutting performance.
The IntelliSeal blade shaft system allows for a minimum of 250 maintenance-free hours without daily greasing of bearings.
- Motor manufacturer – Subaru
- Max output (As rated by the engine manufacturer) – 6.6 kW / 9 hp
- Diamond blade, max – 350 mm / 14 “
- Max cutting depth – 122 mm / 4.9 inch
- Hand/ Arm vibration (Aeq) – 7.4 m/s²
- Weight – 64 kg / 141.09 lbs
- Product size, LxWxH – 914.4x381x990.6 mm / 36x15x39 inch