Our robust FS 400 LV is a convenient all-round petrol push floor saw. The adjustable handle ensures an ergonomic working position. Perfect weight distribution gives excellent stability while sawing. Ideal for small road repair jobs in concrete or asphalt, up to 162 mm cutting depth.
- Low vibrations
- Retractable handwheel
- Clear depth indicator
Easy to operate
Productive and robust with excellent weight distribution and stability.
Provides a closer and more comfortable position to the cutting side for easier alignment and straighter cuts. The handles can also be folded for transport.
Easy to transport
Compact saw that is easy to lift.
Large integrated water tank
Quick connection for the water hose to the blade guard. No tools required for disassembly.
- Motor manufacturer – Honda
- Max output (As rated by the engine manufacturer) – 8.7 kW / 11.7 hp
- Diamond blade, max – 450 mm / 18 “
- Max cutting depth – 165 mm
- Weight – 99 kg / 218.25 lbs
- Hand/ Arm vibration (Aeq) – 3.5 m/s²
- Sound pressure level – 89 dB (A)
- Product size, LxWxH – 1150x590x940 mm / 45.28×23.23×37.01 inch