Our convenient FS 524 is powerful, yet compact, self-propelled petrol floor saw ideal for asphalt and concrete cutting. Suitable for small to medium-sized service and repair jobs, up to 241 mm cutting depth. The optimal power transmission makes it ideal for more demanding jobs, despite its compact size. User-friendly and developed with a clear focus on your comfort.
- Optimal power transmission to the blade
- Low maintenance
- Adjustable handles
- Clear depth indicator
- Easy to adjust the blade
For easy operation and comfort.
Engine and blade shaft mounting system increases comfort and gives an excellent cutting performance.
Self-contained drive system
Self-contained differential drive system eliminating drive gear from rear wheels and related wear. It is simple to handle and maintain.
- Motor manufacturer – Honda
- Max output (As rated by the engine manufacturer) – 15.5 kW / 20.8 hp
- Diamond blade, max – 600 mm/ 24”
- Max cutting depth – 247 mm
- Hand/ Arm vibration (Aeq) – 2.0 m/s²
- Sound pressure level – 90 dB (A)
- Weight – 231 kg / 509.26 lbs
- Product size, LxWxH – 1750×660.4×1200 mm / 68.9x26x47.24 inch