The C.Scope 33KHz Duct Sonde is a small battery powered transmitter which can be screwed onto the end of a duct rod and inserted and fed into a duct or conduit. The direction of the duct or conduit can then be traced by a C.Scope locator set to Generator/ Transmitter Mode. The location of a blockage can be identified using this system with enormous cost saving potential.
Often the standard sized Sonde is too large to pass between cables when tracing electrical, telecommunication or cable conduits or ducts. The solution is the C.Scope 33kHz Duct Sonde. The small diameter Duct Sonde, developed in conjunction with British Telecom, can be fed easily inside ducting without snagging.
- 33kHz transmit signal allowing detection and tracing by a Cable Avoidance Tool.
- Simple to use.
- Very robust.
- Same diameter as Duct rod.
- Single AAA battery operation.
- Low battery signal.
- Fully weatherproof design to IP65
- Compatible with most rods.
- Resin sealed electronics.