The Flexible Tracer is highly effective at locating and tracing the route of small diameter, non-metallic ducts, pipes, sewers and drains.
When used with any C.Scope Cable Locator and Signal Generator, both the route of a non-metallic pipe and a particular end point can be pinpointed with the Flexible Tracer. This is particularly useful for identifying the position of any blockages or obstructions within the pipe.
If a depth measuring Locator is being used then it is also possible to know the depth of the pipe/blockage. The Flexible Tracer comprises a continuous fiberglass rod housed in a reel that rotates on an axle. The axle has a slip-ring allowing the Signal Generator to remain connected to the connection terminals of the Flexible Tracer whilst it is being inserted into the pipe to be traced. A tiny Sonde is built into the tip of the Flexible Tracer allowing the end point of the Tracer to also be located. This Sonde is also flexible.
- Fiberglass rod inside a drum cage mounted in a tubular steel frame.
- 80m of 5mm diameter flexible fiberglass rod with fully integrated 7.5mm diameter Sonde.
- Integral Sonde for tip tracing.
- Integral wire for line tracing.
- Slip Ring allowing drum rotation when in use.
- Rotation brake.
- Unique flexible Sonde performs even in tight angles.
- Robust but lightweight construction.