The Atlas Copco range of forward soil plates is specially designed for compacting granular soils. They are ideal and most economical for small repair and maintenance work.
Large water tank
The optional 13-liter water tank has a flow adjustment valve at the top of the tank. You reach it with ease and the smart solution saves you valuable time.
The machine has a standard lifting eye for crane lifting. It’s positioned to keep the machine in balance during lifting.
All forward plates are equipped with a patented reduced vibration handle that gives a very low hand/ arm vibration, compared to conventional handles.
A fully foldable handle makes transport and storage easier.
Long belt life
The lifespan of the V-belt has increased thanks to a cooling fan and a ventilated cover.
- Sand & gravel
- Model – LF50 petrol
- Operating weight (with water tank) – 53 kg
- Centrifugal force – 8 kN
- Speed – 24 m/min
- H/A vibrations, standard handle – 6.9 m/s²
- H/A vibrations, standard handle – 1.9 m/s²
- Sound power, guaranteed – 100 dB(A)
- Plate dimensions (W x L) – 320 x 505 mm
- Machine dimension (L x W x H) – 940 x 320 x 965 mm
- Engine – Honda GX100
- Rated power – 2.2 kW