The Atlas Copco LF 60 LA/LAT comes with our proven integrated water distribution system. Flexible and easy to handle, enables a new way of working on asphalt. The lightweight also calls for easier transportation, making it a valuable tool for almost any maintenance task.
Large water tank
The optional 13-liter water tank has a flow adjustment valve at the top of the tank. You reach it with ease and the smart solution saves you valuable time.
The machine has a standard lifting eye for crane lifting. It’s positioned to keep the machine in balance during lifting.
All forward plates are equipped with a patented reduced vibration handle that gives a very low hand/ arm vibration, compared to conventional handles.
A fully foldable handle makes transport and storage easier.
Long belt life
The lifespan of the V-belt has increased thanks to a cooling fan and a ventilated cover.
- Sand & gravel
- Model – LF60 LA / LAT petrol
- Operating weight / with water tank – 63 / 67 kg
- Centrifugal force – 10 kN
- Speed – 25 m/min
- H/A vibrations, standard handle – 7.9 m/s²
- H/A vibrations, standard handle – 1.9 m/s²
- Sound power, guaranteed – 100 dB(A)
- Plate dimensions (W x L) – 350 x 545 mm
- Machine dimension (L x W x H) – 986 x 350 x 968 mm
- Engine – Honda GX100
- Rated power – 2.2 kW