The Atlas Copco XAS 48 DDG Compressor is designed to provide both durability and reliability. Producing air supply for pneumatic and free air tools, the XAS 48 DDG is versatile and economic. The tough impact resistant canopy uses HardHat™ technology to provide a reliable service while offering maximum damage and corrosion resistance.
As one of the HardHat™ range, the Atlas Copco XAS 48 Ddg is built around a single axle series 8 oil injected rotary screw compressor module. The unit provides a reliable source of compressed air to drive pneumatic tools such as jackhammers, nut runners, grinders and rammers. High free air delivery applications such as sandblasting, are also covered.
All controls are grouped on a single panel for ease of operation and covered by a durable plastic cover for safety.
Working Environment Friendly
All HardHat™ compressors meet current European and US legal requirements relating to the working environment and regulations concerning safety, exhaust emissions and noise.
All models comply with the outdoor noise directive 2000/14/EC Stage II. LWA 98 dB
- Output power – 6.5 or 12 kVA
- Normal effective working pressure – 7 bar / 100 psi(g)
- Free air delivery – 90 CFM / 2,5 m³/min
- Noise sound power level (Lw) – 98 dB(A)
- Engine – Kubota V 1505 4 cylinders
- Power output @ normal shaft speed – 26,5 kW
- Full load RPM – 3.000 rpm
- Engine oil capacity – 5.5 l
- Fuel tank capacity – 60 l
- Transport dimensions : undercarriage (LxWxH) – 2290x1350x1400 mm
- Weight portable – <750 kg
All Atlas Copco equipment is manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 quality assurance regulations.
In order to fulfill all requirements of ISO 14001, Atlas Copco has fully implemented its Environmental Management System into the design and manufacturing process of each machine.