The TB108 is our smallest excavator weighing in at just 835kg. Its micro dimensions enable it to pass through a normal doorway making it ideal when working with restricted access. It Expands to wider tracks for added stability when digging and tracking.
The TB108 has an impressive dig depth of 1680 mm
Easy Access, Easy Servicing
Lockable tilt-back steel engine cover secures key parts, components and fuel tank.
Expandable Track Frame
The TB108 has a unique expanding track frame to adjust from 680mm to 900mm allowing it to travel through narrow openings. Added track width then gives greater operating stability.
Easy to drive – simple operating controls make the TB108 an easy to use digger for any level of operator
- Expanding track frame adjusts from 680mm to 900mm to travel through narrow openings and greater operating stability
- Adjustable dozer blade to match expanded track width
- One and two way auxillary hydraulic circut, plumbed to the dipper arm, powers a wide range of attachments
- Planetary final drives give better traction on difficult ground
- Boom mounted work light for all working conditions
- Cast Iron wraparound protective counterweight protects the machine and withstands bumps on site – 100% steel built for the toughest sites
- Lockable tilt-back steel engine cover secures key parts and components
- For servicing the TB108 key features include; fuel and oil hydraulic gauges and an engine oil Safe Drain System
- Standard safety features include; adjustable seatbelt, safety lockout lever for travel and operating controls