The TB216 replaces one of the most popular models in the Takeuchi range, the TB016 – a favourite with tool hirers, utilities, jobbing builders and ground workers.
Designed for maximum dig depth and dump height, the new TB216 has excellent working ranges and a powerful engine for 1.6 tonne machine weight class.
Easy Access, Easy Servicing
Lockable tilt-back steel engine cover secures key parts, components and fuel tank.
Expandable Track Frame
The TB108 has a unique expanding track frame to adjust from 680mm to 900mm allowing it to travel through narrow openings. Added track width then gives greater operating stability.
Easy to drive – simple operating controls make the TB108 an easy to use digger for any level of operator
- Expanding track frame adjusts from 680mm to 900mm to travel through narrow openings and greater operating stability
- Adjustable dozer blade to match expanded track width
- One and two way auxillary hydraulic circut, plumbed to the dipper arm, powers a wide range of attachments
- Planetary final drives give better traction on difficult ground
- Boom mounted work light for all working conditions
- Cast Iron wraparound protective counterweight protects the machine and withstands bumps on site – 100% steel built for the toughest sites
- Lockable tilt-back steel engine cover secures key parts and components
- For servicing the TB108 key features include; fuel and oil hydraulic gauges and an engine oil Safe Drain System
- Standard safety features include; adjustable seatbelt, safety lockout lever for travel and operating controls