SMC TL-90E LED is a high-efficiency LED lighting tower.
The Perkins 403D-07G 1500rpm engine brings you the latest technology in the mobile lighting tower market, with low emissions, reliability and improved fuel efficiency providing up to 160 hours of uninterrupted operation.
Compact and easy to transport, whilst The 4 x 300W powerful LED lamp heads offer directional clear and crisp light, with a spread of up to 100 metres. Advanced Safety System fitted as standard.
Fully bunded, central lifting eye, forklift pockets and accessible lashing down points for ease of loading at ground level. Zintec plated canopy to prevent rust and corrosion.
Advanced Safety System includes
- Automatic mast descent when handbrake is released
- Mast deployment alarm
- Emergency stop button
- Auto shut down will operate in the event of low oil pressure/high engine temperature
- Power tilt
- Dusk ‘til dawn sensor
- 110Volt sockets
- 4 wind down legs
- Petro Chemical
- Kubota Z482 @ 1500rpm engine
- Level sensor
- Audible alarm
- Heavy duty wind down legs
- Engine (Diesel) – Perkins 403-07G 3cyl Water Cooled 5.9kW @ 1500rpm diesel
- Fuel consumption – 0.72 l/hr (Lamps only)
- Running time – 160 Hours
- Lamp specification – 4 x 300W LED
- Average sound pressure level @ 7 metres – 60dB(A)
- Mast maximum height – 8770 mm
- Wind speed – Up to 100km/h
- Dimensions transport mode – 2565mm x 1350mm x 2150mm
- Weight fully fuelled / unfuelled – 1050kg / 933kg
- Alternator – Mecc Alte LT3 4 Pole, 230V, 50Hz