Multipurpose and versatile laser welded segments for dry or wet cutting. High-performance diamond blade, giving long life and high-speed cutting in a wide range of construction materials. Featuring patented depth indicator for blade life monitoring and indication of cutting direction and anti-cracks gullets for enhanced safety.
The new segment specification brings tremendous improvement in cutting speed and product life. Benchmarking the most prominent competing products, we have proved that 4×4 Explorer + out-performs all multi-purpose competitor blades, ensuring the best return on investment for the end-user.
Fully compliant with the latest EN13236:2010 safety standard and fitted with the patent-pending Norton drop-shape gullets preventing fatigue cracks in the steel centre, Norton 4×4 Explorer + is a totally safe product, even when used for cutting metal.
The trapezoid shape segments provide a narrow and constant space between the segment during the whole product life, reducing vibrations and shocks during cutting. The serrations on the segment face contribute to the cutting speed and help to reduce the efforts required by the operator.
- The patented arrow-shape depth-indicator indicates the way of rotation to ease mounting of the blade, and once in rotation, the stroboscopic effect displays two transparent lines indicating 5 and 10cm cutting depth
- The new segment wear-indicator embedded in the segments are two thin lines showing 1/3 and 2/3 of the segment height, indicating visually the wear of the product
The improved segment specification works perfectly in all kinds of construction materials from granite, natural stones, reinforced concrete, blocks, bricks, green concrete and asphalt. The choice of diamonds and the special treatment on the steel centre allows a perfectly safe and sustainable cut in metal pieces like rebars, pipes or safety barriers.
|Item No||EAN 13 Code||Usability||∅ (mm)||Bore (mm)||Segment H/W|
|701846 25307||5450248 345329||115||22.23||10/2.2|
|701846 47279||5450248 557234||125||22.23||10/2.2|
|701846 43654||5450248 512516||180||22.23||10/2.5|
|701846 47280||5450248 557241||230||22.23||12/2.5|
|701846 46881||5450248 549994||300||20||12/3.0|
|701846 46870||5450248 548898||300||25.4||12/3.0|
|701846 46154||5450248 538448||350||25.4||12/3.2|
|701846 46571||5450248 545538||350||20||12/3.2|
|701846 47348||5450248 558804||400||25.4||12/3.2|
|701846 47374||5450248 559399||400||20||12/3.2|
|701846 47349||5450248 558811||450||25.4||12/3.2|
|701846 94008||5450248 587248||500||25.4||10/3.8|
- New specification with 12mm high segments
- Trapezoidal segment shape
- Patented cutting depth indicator
- Segment wear indicator
- Patented drop-shape gullet
- Manufactured with our new exclusive enhanced segment technology
- Most versatile blade, fast cutting in hard materials and long life in abrasive materials
- More comfortable and smoother cut, lower vibration
- Easier control of the cutting depth during use
- Visual check of the segment wear to track easily the product life
- Safer design to prevent fatigue cracks, even when cutting in metals (up to 5mm thickness)
- Produces higher segment density for stronger laser welding and longer life
- Reinforced concrete
- Concrete lintels
- Limestone concrete
- Concrete roof tiles
- Paviours and blocks
- Granite & natural stones
- Asphalt over concrete
- Breeze blocks
- Steel parts up to 5mm thickness